Open Today! 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Open Today! 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
650 Main Street Chula Vista, CA 91911 619-940-1706
650 Main Street , Chula Vista, CA 91911 | Espanol
Service: 844-482-2788 | Local: 619-940-1706 | Sales: 844-605-3339 | Parts: 844-418-5348

FAQs at Toyota Chula Vista


If you’re in the market for a new Toyota vehicle, visit our location to see our new car inventory. When you do, you’ll see that our inventory includes some great-looking, versatile vehicles, such as the 2017 Toyota Tacoma, the 2017 Toyota Camry, and the 2017 Toyota Highlander.

As you look through our inventory, we’ll be standing by to answer any questions you have. In fact, we’re standing by to answer all of your automotive questions. You can read through the questions we’re asked most often below. If something’s on your mind and it’s not discussed in our list of FAQs, contact Toyota Chula Vista.

Cars (you know—the reason you’re here)

Q: What should I bring with me if I want to take a car for a test drive?

A: You’ll need to bring a valid driver’s license and proof that you have car insurance. If you’re bringing a friend who also wants to test drive the vehicle you’re interested in, we’ll have to see that person’s driver’s license and insurance card as well.

Q: Do you sell previously owned Toyota vehicles?

A: Yes. If you want a pre-owned Toyota Camry or another Toyota model, head to our location to see our generous selection of pre-owned Toyota automobiles.

Service & Parts

Q: What should I do if my brakes are making strange sounds?

A: When your brakes make unfamiliar sounds, it’s a sign that something’s wrong. It’s vital that you address anything that might impair your ability to stop or slow your car down as soon as possible. If you hear odd sounds coming from your brakes, make an appointment to bring your vehicle into our Toyota service center immediately.

Q: Where can I buy Toyota parts and accessories?

A: You don’t have to look beyond our Toyota dealership to find factory-made parts and accessories because we sell them in our Toyota parts center.


Q: How can I prove my income if I’m self-employed?

A: If you’re self-employed, you can provide copies of your federal tax returns from the past few years as proof of your income.

Q: Can I buy a car with imperfect credit?

A: Yes. The experts in our Toyota finance center will be happy to help you secure financing to purchase an automobile no matter what your credit score is.


Q: What are the phone numbers for your sales, service, and parts departments?

A: Sales – 844-605-3339

Service – 844-482-2788

Parts – 844-418-5348

Q: Where are you located?

A: We’re located at 650 Main Street in Chula Vista, CA.

Building your garage...

Garage Icon