Toyota Chula Vista Shares the Secret to Happy Customers
Toyota Chula Vista celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2016. As we enter our second decade, we look back on what we’ve accomplished and the people who’ve helped us succeed. It’s not only our staff. It’s also the loyal customers we’ve served from Chula Vista, San Diego, and Kearny Mesa.
They visit not only for our inventory of new Toyota cars — which is extensive — or for our state-of-the-art Toyota service center. As important as those things are, it’s the philosophy behind everything we do that keeps people coming back year after year.
- We’re a family dealership that treats our customers like family.
- We’re proudly multicultural and multilingual.
- We provide individualized service that’s as unique as each guest’s needs.
- We strive every day to ensure that our dealership and our people are welcoming.
- We maintain the highest standards in service and product knowledge.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and openness so we can constantly improve in all we do.
- We earn the trust of every guest.
- We serve our community.
- We work daily to earn your business and your referrals.
- We still believe in the Golden Rule, and we live by it.
Why do we put so much effort into customer service? We know how much stress and uncertainty comes with buying, and owning, a car. Our aim is to be your Toyota dealership of choice by eliminating those pain points and reminding you that things like buying or leasing a new Toyota vehicle can — surprise of surprises — even be fun.
Of course, getting it right is a team effort. Not only our sales staff, but also our Toyota finance department and the dedicated staff in our parts and service departments are here anytime you need us.
It’s also small touches you won’t notice right away, including free Wi-Fi, extended service hours, off-hours drop off, complementary exterior wash, and much more.
We’re all too aware that we aren’t the only car dealership or even the only Toyota dealership serving San Diego. The competition is fierce. But if our experience has taught us anything, it’s that there’s still a place in business for timeless values of responsibility, respect, and service. See what sets us apart. Visit Toyota Chula Vista at 650 Main Street today!